Job Reference: BBBH6937
Job Duration: Perm
Start date: ASAP
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
UP TO Â£30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are currently working on behalf of a market-leading designer who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. As a Senior Marketing Executive you willhave toe opportunity to take control of the Marketing function including the full budget and all campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, driven and ambitious individual who is looking to take the next step in their career and progress into a Marketing Management role.
* Implement and deliver the marketing strategy alongside the salesand leadership team
* Take full responsibility for the marketing budget and spend
* Plan and execute all marketing activities including exhibitions and events, email campaigns, product launches and social media
* Develop campaign plans and launch events
* Manage and develop partnerships for events
* Ensure all marketing activity and materials are in line with brand standards
* Work alongside colleagues on an international basis to increase Global presence
* Report on marketing activity in linewith KPIs and objectives providing valuable business insights
* Where relevant, make recommendations and implement improvements to Marketing operations and processes
* Experience within a similar Marketing Executive role
* Enthusiastic, driven and engaged individual
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* Team working skills to be able to collaborate and work across all different teams.
* Interest and understanding of Fashion / Luxury brands
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Â£25000.00 - Â£30000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Senior Marketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager
Contact Name: Chloe Marsh
Direct Application URL: -