Virgin Atlantic reward flights are journeys where you pay for your seats using Virgin Atlantic reward points, plus taxes and any applicable fees. They offer an easy way to save money on international airline tickets.
Virgin Atlantic reward points have been recently renamed. They are now called Virgin Points and you can earn and spend them across all Virgin companies. Plus you can transfer points towards Virgin Atlantic reward flights from other loyalty schemes, including Tesco Clubcard and American Express Rewards. In order to earn, store and redeem your points, you need to become a member of the Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, which is free to join.
The tricky thing about booking Virgin Flying Club reward flights is that, on each flight, only a limited number of seats can be booked using points. This is so the airline can manage its profitability. So availability can be limited, particularly on popular flights, where they are snapped up fast.
Luckily, there is now an easy way to discover Virgin Reward Flights.
Reward Flight Finder is a website which helps you search availability for Virgin Flying Club reward flights and receive alerts when new reward seats become available.
Key features of Reward Flight Finder:
- Search reward seat availability for all Virgin Atlantic flights and other airlines too.
- Find out how many Virgin points (formerly Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles) you need to redeem to get a reward ticket on any flight, in every available cabin class
- See a whole year of reward seat availability on one screen
- Discover where you can go with your points, using the map tool
- Get alerts when new Virgin Atlantic Reward Flights become available to your chosen destinations
- View the latest reward flight news along with straightforward tips and advice
It’s the perfect website to get the most out of your Virgin Atlantic Flying Club membership.