Job Reference: FRS19435
Start date: ASAP
FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our leading client in Co Cork. This is a full time, permanent position.
You will report directly to the Finance Director and the CEO and you will also have a close working relationship with the Senior Finance and Administration Manager and Bookkeeper.What will you be doing?
* Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts Actual and Budget comparison within a tight reporting timetable.
* Drafting Board Financial Report for review by Finance Director
* Preparation of Weekly Rolling Cashflow forecast
* Preparation of Excel Stocks Reconciliation and Valuations, working closely with the Supply Chain officer, Production Team and CTO.
* Strong Understanding of Product Costing.
* Overseeing Periodic stocktakes.
* Costs Control andmonitoring.
* Drafting Annual Budget
* Prepare grant applications and grant claims
* Other reports and presentations, etc,as required by the position
* Deal with auditors
* Oversee taxation compliance
* Previous experience in a similar role or we will also consider candidates seeking career development
* Strong technical Accounting knowledge* Strong Excel skills
* Self-Motivated individual who can take on day to day responsibility for the finance function.
* Goodcommunications with ability to work as part of a team.
* Recently qualified or part qualified, preferably in a manufacturingor industrial environment.
* Intellectually strong and needs to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly in a new environment.To Apply:
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for immediate consideration
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Management Accountant, Accountant, Qualified Accountant
Contact Name: Louise Glennon
Direct Application URL: -