Job Reference: 9577.2
Start date: ASAP
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE / HYBRID
(Guide: 1 Day Per Fortnight at the office)
Â£50,000 to Â£55,000 + Flexibility + Unrivalled Benefits Package
We're exclusively partnering with a highly successful and forward-thinking Manchester based professional services company.
As part of their expansion, they're seeking an experienced &Qualified Management Accountant to join the team to lead on the production of monthly management accounts, variance analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and assisting with the production of the Board Pack.
This role craves an individual with energy, driveand enthusiasm and an individual with strong communication skills to interact with key stakeholders. In addition to the Management Accountant responsibilities, the scope of the role is set to grow over the next 6 to 12 months where the individual will undertake the leadership of a small team and adopt wider Finance Business Partner responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and Management Accountant who is driven, confident and a great communicator, that is looking for an opportunity with a great business.
THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
* As the Management Accountant, you'll work closely with theFinancial Controller who will provide 1:1 mentorship to support you to master the role and to grow the scope of the role to include responsibilities of people leadership and Finance Business Partner tasks.
* Producing accurate monthly management accounts, including journals, accruals, pre-payments, accruals, balance sheet reconciliation, budgets and forecasts.
* Conducting budget variance analysis and producing insight reports/recommendations to influence key decisions.
* Producing ad-hoc financial reports and presentations to deliver key financial information to the business which includes financial and non-financial stakeholders.
* Extracting data from financial and non-financial systems to produce accurate reports and recommendations.
* Buildingand enhancing relationships with colleagues inside and outside of the finance function.
* In the near future, growing the role to undertake Finance Business Partner responsibilities by conducting trend analysis, cost analysis, margin analysis and financial modelling, and leadership responsibilities.
* Must be a fully qualified Accountant with CIMA, ACCA or ACA
* Experience as a Management Accountant or similar, such as Senior Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner
* Competent with MS Excel to an intermediate or advanced level
* Excellent communicator with drive, confidence, initiative and commercially minded
* Experience in a professional services business would be an advantage but is byno means essential.
* Any knowledge or experience of using SQL or PowerBI would be an advantage.
* Experience of undertakingsome Finance Business Partnering and Presenting to stakeholders
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Â£50000.00 - Â£55000.00 per annum + Very Hybrid + Great Benefits
Salary Benefits: Very Hybrid + Great Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Management Accountant, FinanceBusiness Partner, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, CIMA, ACCA, Manchester, PowerBI, SQL
Contact Name: Matthew Ager
Direct Application URL: -