Job Reference: FRS49406
FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Revenue Accountant with our client in CoGalway. This is a full time, permanent position.
You will work within the Revenue Accounting group to ensure accurate revenue recognition. You will also gain an in-depth understanding in revenue recognition guidelines and policies and accurately applythem to the Company's business transactions.
The Revenue Accountant will report to the Revenue Manager and will have the following responsibility, but not limited to:
Duties will include:
* Review revenue deals to ensure revenue recognition in accordance with US GAAP ASC606
* Revenue calculations and reconciliation of actuals to forecast
* Manage a portfolio of customers working with sales and services teams on reviewing quarterly forecast
* Month end close activities reviewing deferred revenueand cost, revenue memo completion
* Review customer contracts for revenue impacting terms
* Assist in documenting internal controls using SOX checklists
* Ensure completeness of all audit documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
The successfulcandidate will have solid accounting experience with a demonstrated track record of success working in operations for a highlyregarded organization.
* Qualified accountant with 5+ years' experience in accounting, audit, tax and financial management* Ideally have 3 years from Big 4 or multinational experience advantage
* Revenue recognition experience (ASC606) preferred* Prior telecom or technology industry experience preferred.
* Proficiency in Oracle (or other fully integrated ERP system) is a plus; advanced skills in Excel are required
* Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent analytical, written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for immediate consideration
Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Accountant, Revenue Accountant, Qualified Accountant
Contact Name: Louise Glennon
Direct Application URL: -